Autore Topic: HELLO From Brasil  (Letto 4207 volte)

Offline Ladeira

HELLO From Brasil
« il: Novembre 26, 2008, 02:45:34 pm »
Advertisement

Ciao to all of you.

First of all i would like to apolagise by writing in english. I cant speak Italian and i have been using babel fish translator to kinda read here ahahah But its not 100% acurate so dicided to go with english.

My name is Thiago and a 25 year. Live in Brasil  :bleh:  :biggrin2: Got to know the forum from Eliflap´s Blog :D

I have got a 2008 S-works HT that is currently with 9080g. Kinda heavy. But i hope to change my wheel set to ZTR wheels i can drop that weight a little.

In Brasil we have a custom that makes pieces and components dificult to get. So dropping weight takes time!

Here are some pics from Iron Biker Brasil. 2 days race :D I have got 2 friends that went to Iron Biker Italia this year and they are going on 2009 edition. They ask me to go with them for suport. Maybe 2010 i can ride as well :D

Here are some pics :D

http://www.webventure.com.br/fotos/commerceft/produto/lista/numFotografado/217/idEvento/130?mdireito=nao

My bike is currently 100% dirty so not worth taking pictures of it :D I will post specs and pics soon :D

See ya.
Ciao a tutti, mi piace veramente questo forum e vorrei parteciparvi! Sono Brasiliano e non voglio scrivere in inglese perché questo forum è italiano. Abbiate pazienza se commetto errori ma utilizzo il traduttore in linea!

Offline vittorc-1

• Tecnico Progettista Catia V5
Re: HELLO From Brasil
« Risposta #1 il: Novembre 26, 2008, 02:47:57 pm »
Welcome!!
Pedale Fidentino Racing Team
Trofeo Citta' di Fidenza
www.pedale-fidentino.it

Offline alegen

• Global Moderator
« Risposta #2 il: Novembre 26, 2008, 04:23:29 pm »
 :welcome:

the first transatlantic user!!

baila la samba

Offline monticone

• Administrator
  • The Boss
    • www.monticone.it
  • MTB: ARC8 Evolve FS: 9.7 kg
  • Road Bike: Colnago G3-X Special: 7.0 kg
« Risposta #3 il: Novembre 26, 2008, 04:51:24 pm »

baila la samba

The first proprio no...

Welcome Ladeira!  :63:  :cheers:

Offline Yeti

« Risposta #4 il: Novembre 26, 2008, 06:22:53 pm »

chi pensa che tutto dovrebbe essere facile si sbaglia, le cose non sempre vanno cosi si vorrebbe..bisogna guardare avanti e non mollare mai

Offline dandivale

• light brothers
    • light brothers
  • MTB: Trail prototipe 7,4kg
« Risposta #5 il: Novembre 26, 2008, 07:13:48 pm »
 :biggrin2: ho visto le foto... complimenti..!!! e naturalmente  :welcome:         
:cheers:

Offline Ladeira

« Risposta #6 il: Novembre 26, 2008, 07:23:05 pm »

Baila la samba just made my day hahahhaha

Thanks you guys...
« Ultima modifica: Novembre 26, 2008, 07:27:09 pm da Ladeira »
Ciao a tutti, mi piace veramente questo forum e vorrei parteciparvi! Sono Brasiliano e non voglio scrivere in inglese perché questo forum è italiano. Abbiate pazienza se commetto errori ma utilizzo il traduttore in linea!

Offline ludocross

• MTB: Cannondale Scalpel e Taurine
  • Road Bike: Cannondale Caad 8. Canyon Inflite CF SLX 9.0
« Risposta #7 il: Novembre 26, 2008, 08:07:04 pm »
Sto Forum sta diventando famoso, ben presto sarà il portale "modiale" delle Lightbike :winner_first_h4h: :winner_first_h4h:

Offline alegen

• Global Moderator
« Risposta #8 il: Novembre 26, 2008, 11:52:05 pm »

baila la samba

The first proprio no...

Welcome Ladeira!  :63:  :cheers:

ops

Offline Dream Bikes

• Global Moderator
  • Bike Jewellery
    • Dream Bikes
  • MTB: SG Compositi Waraxe 2.0, Moustache Trail Gulf Racing Custom
« Risposta #9 il: Novembre 27, 2008, 12:15:03 am »
Welcome Thiago!  :cheers:

Wow, I like Brasil...usually famous for soccer (my favourite team Milan A.C. has several brasilian players : Kaka, Ronaldhino, Pato, Emerson, Dida, Serginho, etc.) and for woman's b-side  :rm_pig:

But not so famous for cycling...I'd like to know how is the bike world and market in Brasil!!!  :biggrin2: :63:

Offline Ladeira

« Risposta #10 il: Novembre 27, 2008, 12:27:49 am »
Welcome Thiago!  :cheers:

Wow, I like Brasil...usually famous for soccer (my favourite team Milan A.C. has several brasilian players : Kaka, Ronaldhino, Pato, Emerson, Dida, Serginho, etc.) and for woman's b-side  :rm_pig:

But not so famous for cycling...I'd like to know how is the bike world and market in Brasil!!!  :biggrin2: :63:

Hello "Drean Bikes"..

Unfortanaly Brasil in well known for soccer and for the bad things that happen over here.. But we have got a lot of great things that is not shown to the world...

The MTB market is on its way.. Ppl starting to like MTB and more and more riders are seens on our trails...

I live in Minas Gerais, a state that have got the most beautiful, techinics and the most numbers of trails of Brasil. I can get on my bike and in 5 minuts from my house beguins what is called "Perdidas"... If u like to practice techinics, perdidas is the place to go... Hard downhill, hard uphill, roots, loose rocks, and preaty much a disney for mtbers...

The thing i was talking with Eliflap. In Brasil is really hard to get WW parts for your bike, and when u can its expensive. My S works is with 9ich and i want to drop some more weight, but have got to depend on friends to bring it over here, or get on ebay. Small pieces like derailleurs there are chances u get them without taxes, but frames, wheels, big stuff not at all. 60% then on top of that 18%. So things are expensive...

But we are getting there..

You are all more than welcome here in Brasil... But need a 3x9 or good legs becuse there are a LOT of uphill here...
« Ultima modifica: Novembre 27, 2008, 12:29:55 am da Ladeira »

Offline X-trasgrilli

• Utente Sostenitore 2013
  • URRUSI MALEDETTI !!!
« Risposta #11 il: Novembre 27, 2008, 10:28:35 am »
ciao Ladeira!!!!! Welcome

Offline MarcoCab

« Risposta #12 il: Novembre 27, 2008, 04:01:00 pm »
hi! and Welcome!! for me The brazil is famous for pretty girl :wink_smilie: and for the brazilian ju-jitsu.
bye bye
Ciao!

Offline Ladeira

« Risposta #13 il: Novembre 27, 2008, 04:04:35 pm »
hi! and Welcome!! for me The brazil is famous for pretty girl :wink_smilie: and for the brazilian ju-jitsu.
bye bye

Thank you all for msgs

YUP, those are the good things from Brasil, and we have plenty of more.

I trainned Jiu Jitso for 6 years... I stoped trainning when i got into college... Im a graduate in Busines and i will finish a MBA in Finances in February 2009 :D

Offline eliflap

• il GHIBELLIN fuggiasco ... una LEFTY è per sempre
    • ELIFLAP
  • MTB: F-Si LTD
  • Road Bike: LTK 028
« Risposta #14 il: Novembre 27, 2008, 05:06:49 pm »
happy to read that Thiago's himself introduction has been welcomed from several users.

but i have a scoop :   :blink:

which bike want to buy nex year this guy ?

the answer is very very obviously    :dev:

..and not depending on me .. he was already  sick when we met